Assignment # 1
MTH303 (Fall 2014)
Total marks: 15
Lecture # 1 to 10
Due date: 01/12/2014
DON’T MISS these important instructions:
• Upload assignments properly through LMS, (No Assignment will be accepted through email).
• All students are directed to use the font and style of text as is used in this document.
• This is an individual assignment, not group assignment, so keep in mind that you are supposed to submit your own, self made & different assignment even if you discuss the questions with your class fellows. All similar assignments (even with some meaningless modifications) will be awarded zero marks and no excuse will be accepted. This is your responsibility to keep your assignment safe from others.
• Above all instructions are for all assignments so may not be mentioned in future.
• Solve the assignment on MS word document and upload your word (.doc) files only.
Question 1: Marks 5
Distinguish the linear and non-linear differential equations out of the following.
Question 2: Marks 10
Solve the Bernoulli differential equation by using an appropriate substitution.
MGT503 (2nd GDB)
In my point of view many successful Pakistani organizations are follow the principles of scientific management who's described by Fredrick Winslow Taylor. and aslo large number of companies and firm are not follows fully or Partially.
Introduction of Scientific Management:
Fredrick Taylor is a father of scientific management. Scientific management explains the uses of scientific method. When most people to hear this word science the first image that comes into their minds is one of test tube, computers, white lab coats or rocket ship etc.
These outward accessories are part of science. But now this modern era a lot of sciences are deals with physical, material world and involve in study of people their beliefs, behavior, interactions, attitudes institutions and so forth.
Scientific management is also called ''Taylorism'' . Taylor's principles define how to deal or don their job in efficiently manners. Taylor's four principles of scientific management.
Whyorganizations are following the principles of scientific management in Pakistani
Before 21st century there is no awareness about scientific method but now this fast growing modern technological competitive era emphasizing on scientific management and also Pakistani organizations and their people known these principles as a labor's laws. So many Pakistani successful and well known organizations follows scientific management
In Pakistan example of these organizations are Masaud textile (MTM) Faisalabad, Chenab Mills ltd., Ibrahim Group etc.
Why Not organizations are following the principles of scientific management in Pakistani
Because management of Pakistani organization specially local industries is not well educated and well aware management techniques and some Pakistani organization even having knowledge, are not strictly follow these strict principles of scientific mananement . Also after 21st century there increase awareness about scientific method or principles of Taylor but most of firms or companies aimed earn maximize profit not focus on their employees and customer’s needs, wants and satisfaction.