Topic: My Garden
Written By: Madhav Prasanth ,Grade 2
Usage: Short paragraph/ simple Essay for children
Target Age/Class –6-10 years, Grade 1-4
I have a small beautiful garden at my home in Kerala. There are many beautiful flowers in our garden. Rose, Hibiscus, Lilly, Orchids, Sunflower, Dalia etc. are some of them. My grandmother takes care of our garden. When we go to Kerala for vacation, I help my grandmother to water the plants. She teaches me how to plant and take care of them. When we go to visit our friends and relatives, we collect different plants from their garden also. Every time when we go for vacation, we used to visit the nurseries in our neighborhood with my father and collect more plants. My most favorite flower is rose flower and orchids. We have different varieties of roses and orchids in our garden. Sometimes my little naughty brother tries to pluck the flowers. I miss my garden when I am in Kuwait. I like my garden very much.
Category Essays for Class 1- Class4, Essays for Junior students, Less than 15 sentence essays, Myself and Family | Tags: few sentences about my garden, simple essay on my garden, simple paragraph o my garden
My Garden Essay for Class (std) 2
- We have a small lawn in front of our house.
- I have laid my flower garden.
- I have grown seasonal flower having varieties of beautiful bright colours and sweet smell.
- When I move in my garden I think that I am in a fairy land.
- When the flower toss in the air I think they are calling me to play with them.
- It is great joy to me to take care of my plants myself.
- In my leisure I sit in my garden and watch the flowers.
- They refresh my mind soothe my eyes and I feel glad and happy.
- My house looks very beautiful for my small garden.
- It gives me such a good feeling that I suggest everybody to have a garden at his or her house.